Thursday, November 1, 2007

Photos, Photos, Photos!

Hey Everyone,
Well, my first ever live reggae show last Sunday night, and what excitement! Such an enlightening experience. I have posted pictures for you to see! The main artist is Jamaican legend Luciano, and is he very popular around the world. It was his first visit to Accra! His music gave me goosebumps! And of course, Prosper wouldn't give up the opportunity to get close to his idol, so he snuck up close to the gate, and low and behold, Luciano jumps the barrier and comes and gives him a warm hug. Unbelievable! He's pictured below in the ball cap and blue and yellow Ghanaian shirt!







I have also added some pictures from our trip to Cape Coast - although it was a very brief visit. Prosper was delivering a political presentation at the University. And a few photos of nights out in Accra! And of course, the both of us enjoying a traditional Ghanaian dish of banku and fish!









And of course, how could I forget my kids! I love them all, but here are just a few photos from the last couple of weeks. I will post more!









Hope you have enjoyed!
Super time, so I better go home!

Cheers,
Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, looks like you had fun at the Reggae Bash. So your Aunt Quackie commented "did you make it" "Did you make it" but I really think she wanted to ask "did you get it" "did you get it" haha...
The kids look awesome and so do you. I think I see a little color in your face..nice..Later Love Char

Anonymous said...

Trippy man!!! Great pics!!!! I'm thinking its a bit cool there, as I see long sleeves!!!???? Looks like you have a full class now...WOW!!! You look great with those little angels!!! O.K. now I awaited for some snaps of some wildlife. Is that going to happen sometime on one of your journeys?? A good ol' wildebeest is on the top of my list of to-sees!!!

So full of spaghetti and meatsauce...need to get horizontal now!!

P.S. And, yes I did mean "did you make it" NOT "did you get it"...Don't let brats like that lead you astray or should I say get me in trouble...of course we dont gossip here!!!