Thursday, December 20, 2007

5 More Sleeps!

Hello Everyone!
Well, less than a week before I experience my first Ghanaian Christmas!! I can't wait!! Nothing but beach, sun and one handsome and funny man! Prosper and I head for Ho (North East in the Volta region not far from the horiffic flooding in October) to relax and enjoy some time in his native land. I cant wait to get away from the hustle and bustle of Accra! In Ho, you dont need to fear walking the streets at night. You can visit the beach without dodging the ankle-deep waste that is so prevalent throughout the beahes in Accra. And you can travel about without the constant calls from taxi drivers who want to collect some of the white girl's "millions of dollars!" Ha, little do they know how much "obruni" spent to get here!! No millions of dollars in this girl's pockets!!

I hope you all enjoy your holidays!! I am not sure if I will get to post a blog before Christmas day!! So be happy, healthy, and cherish your time with your loved ones!! I will certainly miss mine!! But there will be a new loved one in my family soon!! I will cherish my time with him over the holidays!!

Love You All!
Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Peace,
Heather

P.S. I am feeling much better! I will go for one more blood test next week to be sure there's no more Malaria!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heatha, Holy shit sounds like you will have an awesome Christmas with your man Prosper..way to go!!! Glad your feeling better. Well Merry Christmas and all the best in 2008! Be good , be safe and just "B"..haha ....Later Love Char

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your holidays to the fullest, I wish you all the love and everything for the New Year, Tell Prosper to look after you real good and the best to him and everyone. Love Mary S

Anonymous said...

Where are you?????????? You must be having wayyyyy to much fun!!!!

The festive season is now over, and glad to be back in some sort of routine again. We went to a cabin for 3 nites over New Years. And will resume with painting duties starting tomorrow. Winter has been pretty blah, same old thing, either +2 or -2...and cloudy...a couple more months and spring should start to sparkle. Hope you're having a good 'ol time, whatever that may be...

Thanks for the postcard...finally got it...

Any how take care and look forward to more info from you! Think about you all the time.

P.S. any animal pics, yet?

Chow..Aunty J.