Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good News for a Change!!

Hello to Everyone!
Well, just over 4 more weeks and I will arrive in Calgary. My first time in Africa is quickly coming to a close, and although I will miss Ghana incredibly, I am thrilled to be coming home! I miss my "white man's" food, my comfy bed, my leather sofa and all my movies. But most of all, I miss my Ma and Pa and all my friends and family.

Prosper is hoping to make the trip to Canada around the same time. I hope he can get his Visa and Work Permit in order quickly and book a trip to the COLD COUNTRY soon! He's so sad to have missed the coldest, snowiest part of the year! (NOT!!!)

My latest news article has appeared in the Fort Record.

http://cgi.bowesonline.com/pedro.php?id=10&x=story&xid=382331

It details my wonderful, but extremely "brief" volunteer work on camp. I'm going to miss my Liberian friends a great deal!

Alright, 32 more sleeps and I'm on a plane headed home! Can't wait!

Peace,
Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE NEED A FEW MORE BLOGS BEFORE YOU COME HOME....HURRY HURRY!!

Anonymous said...

Are you getting excited to come home? I can't wait to see you!!!I am cited..lol...Char