Monday, September 3, 2007

Wonderful Send-Off!!

Hello Everyone,

I feel so fortunate to be surrounded by such loving friends and family. This weekend, I had the opportunity to visit with some very special people in my life. We ate, drank and chatted into the night. I also picked up a few tips that should assist me in my travels. Thanks Mark! It's a comforting feeling knowing my cousin's been down this road before. I want to thank you all for coming out and taking part in my farewell party. Your support is greatly appreciated! I will miss you all very much! Cheers for now, and I will send word when I reach Ghana!

Love Heather

1 comment:

Marshia said...

Hi Heather
Just got back from the Legion (meat draw). I was meatless. Your parents one once. Ended up playing darts till 10 p.m. The old farts (your parents went home) ha, ha.
Not sure if you will get this. I'm having some problems.